Take a look at the best short videos on the web with all the advantages of your home server configuration. Install Emby Vine Plugin on your home server, and enhance your content options with free, short videos. Emby plugins let you enhance the content options and features of your Emby home server, and they are easy to install. Keep reading to find out how to install Vine on Emby. [Read: Guide: How to install Emby server on Windows]
Install Emby Vine Plugin: concise method
- Use the tray icon to bring up Emby dashboard.
- Click on Plugins on the left side navigation bar.
- Go to the Catalog tab.
- Scroll down until you find Vine. Click it.
- Press the green Install button on the next screen.
- Restart server if prompted, by clicking the notification or from Dashboard -> Restart
- Enjoy your new Emby plugin from Home menu -> My Media area.
What to do after installing Emby Vine plugin?
Enjoy the short videos from Emby Vine plugin by heading to the home page of your server (clicking the house icon on the top-right) and selecting
Vine from the
My Media area. Congratulations! After you install Vine on Emby, you can also explore other options to enhance the content on your Emby server, such as the Emby Vimeo Plugin for interesting videos, or the Emby SoundCloud Plugin, in order to listen to your favorite music. Configure your Emby server to your liking and enjoy the advantages this media server application offers!