The Plex Vimeo channel is a good alternative for you to get short and interesting videos on your home server. This plugin will bring the videos from the site Vimeo directly to your device. It is possible for you to log in into your Vimeo account with this channel, in order to get a customized experience. We wrote some time ago about how to install Vimeo on Emby, which is another option for you to enjoy these videos on your home server. [Read: Guide: How to install YouTube Kodi addon]
Install Plex Vimeo Channel: concise method
- Use the tray icon to bring up the Plex dashboard.
- Click on Channels on the left side navigation bar.
- Press the Install Channels orange button.
- Click on the Most Popular section to the left.
- Install Plex Vimeo channel by clicking on Vimeo.
- Press the Install button on the dialog that appears.
- Enjoy your new Plex channel from Main menu -> Channels -> Video.
Plex Vimeo Plugin: I’ve installed it, now what?
Simply feel free to enjoy directly on your home server machine or using one of these best Plex clients. In order to bring the Plex Vimeo channel up, just look for it among the already installed channels. Simply click on
Vimeo from the server home page. With the Plex Vimeo channel you will have access to lots of funny and interesting videos posted on this platform. Are you tired of watching videos with this channel? There’s some channels that can give you different kinds of content. For example, you can install SoundCloud Plex channel in order to enjoy music from the best indie artists around the world. The possibilities are endless if you install the appropriate channels on your Plex installation!