phpMyAdmin is an awesome web-based database management tool. Learning phpMyAdmin can come in very handy for bloggers and web-developers. This post introduces the recently released phpMyAdmin 4.1.3 update.
What’s New in phpMyAdmin 4.1.3
phpMyAdmin 4.1.3 is a bugfix release. A few highlights include:
- bug #3938 PDFDefaultPageSize doc and easy configurability
- bug #4198 Hovering over pie chart gives fatal JS error
- bug #4200 Missing syntax highlighting
- bug #4201 Exports are not compressed
- bug #4131 Import: “number of rows to skip” is ambiguous
- bug #4205 Add a user shows additional “edit user group” link
- bug #4202 Cannot read property ‘token’ of undefined
- bug #4203 On refreshing designer, $.FullScreen is undefined
- bug #3920 Lost space in navigation area
Installation and Configuration Instructions
If you followed our installation guide for Ubuntu, then you can upgrade to phpMyAdmin 4.1.3 using the following commands:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade
That’s it. Enjoy administering your databases using phpMyAdmin’s web interface.