phpMyAdmin is an awesome web-based database management tool. Learning phpMyAdmin MySQL administration can come in very handy for bloggers and web-developers. This post introduces the recently released phpMyAdmin 4.3.13 update.
What’s New in phpMyAdmin 4.3.13
phpMyAdmin 4.3.13 comes with few minor fixes:
– bug #4803 “Show hidden items” is sometimes hidden
– bug #4807 Breaks when sorting by multiple columns while using UNION
– bug #4798 Missing column when exporting in sql
– bug #4810 Broken find and replace
– bug #4804 Undefined Index after export schema
– bug #4802 Changelog page is not working
– bug #4815 Infinite calls to index.php
– bug #4820 Invalid links to dev.mysql.com
– bug #4718 simulate query fails, but actual query does not
Installation and Configuration Instructions
If you followed our installation guide for Ubuntu, then you can upgrade to phpMyAdmin 4.3.13 using the following commands:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade
That’s it. Enjoy administering your databases using the improved web interface of phpMyAdmin 4.3.13.