phpMyAdmin introduces the phpMyAdmin 4.4.12 release.
phpMyAdmin is designed to perform a wide range of operations on MySQL over the web. It offers the user friendly web interface, support for most MySQL features, management of MySQL users and privileges, management of stored procedures and triggers, import and export of data from various sources, administration of multiple servers and much more.
What’s New in phpMyAdmin 4.4.12
Since our last publication, covering the 4.3.13 release, phpMyAdmin introduced a few releases, but most all of them address the routine bug fix updates.
phpMyAdmin 4.4.12 comes with followig minor fixes:
- bug, Saved chart image does not have a proper name or an extension
- bug #4976 Timepicker CSS issues in Original theme
- bug #4975 Move/Copy/Rename operations on Table/Db fail on Drizzle server
- bug #4826 Two inline edit windows
- bug #4979 Problem when import *.ods file
- bug, Add missing head tag
- bug #4985 Column headers move when scrolling
The complete changelog for the phpMyAdmin 4.4.12 release can be found here.
Installation and Configuration Instructions
If you followed our installation guide for Ubuntu, then you can upgrade to phpMyAdmin 4.4.12 using the following commands:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade
Complete instructions can be found in the phpMyAdmin 4.4.12 Documentation.
Please contact phpMyAdmin Support to address any installation or upgrade issues to the phpMyAdmin 4.4.12 version.