SABnzbd is a free and open source newsgrabber that makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating almost all tasks. It is a must-have companion for media center enthusiasts for apps such as CouchPotato to download movies and Sick Beard to download TV shows. This post introduces the recently releases SABnzbd 0.7.12 update.
Enjoy unlimited streaming of Movies and TV Shows on several devices, free 2-day shipping on orders, and free Kindle books for only $6.60 per month. Sign-up now to get a free 1-month trial.
What’s New in SABnzbd 0.7.12
SABnzbd 0.7.12 brings in several bug fixes that improve the performance mainly in the downstream post processing:
- Fix issues in encryption detection
- Don’t try to “join” a single X.000 file
- Fix memory overflow when joining very large files
- Make name sorting of the queue case-insensitive
- Save job data to disk after changing job password or other attributes
- Deploy “abort when completion not possible” method also in pre-download check
|Newshosting||>2800 days, unlimited, SSL, VPN||$9.99||
$99.99 ($8.33 / month)
|UsenetServer||>2800 days, unlimited, SSL, VPN||$10.00||$95.40 ($7.95 / month)|
|NewsDemon||>2800 days, unlimited, SSL, VPN||$7.50|
|Astraweb||>2800 days, unlimited, SSL||$8.00||$96.00 ($8.00 / month)|
|For more plans that may fit your needs please read our Usenet plan selection guide.|
The changelog is available here.
Installation and Configuration Instructions
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade
On Windows, just download the latest
.exe from here and install it as you would setup any program on Windows.