SABnzbd is a free and open source newsgrabber that makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating almost all tasks. It is a must-have companion for media center enthusiasts for apps such as CouchPotato to download movies and Sick Beard to download TV shows. This post introduces the recently released SABnzbd 0.7.19 update.
Enjoy unlimited streaming of Movies and TV Shows on several devices, free 2-day shipping on orders, and free Kindle books for only $6.60 per month. Sign-up now to get a free 1-month trial.
What’s New in SABnzbd 0.7.19
SABnzbd 0.7.19 brings these changes and improvements:
- Extended filtering for oznzb.com
- Earlier detection of Unwanted Extension if in last rar file
- Upgrade to unrar 5.11 (OSX and Windows)
- Add Finnish translation
- Fix OSX notification center problem
- Fix sort order of RSS feeds
- Prevent multiple pauses in “unwanted extensions” option
- Change renaming scheme for duplicate files
- Fix sorting of the queue
- Prevent removal of embedded passwords in filenames by trimming option
- Improve password trial when the system uses an older unrar tool
- Support double quotes to delineate parameters in category match lists.
- When a comma is present in a file name, quotes are needed when passed to a user script
- The after-unrar-check needs to take the “flat_unpack” option into account
- OSX app is signed properly
|Newshosting||>3000 days, unlimited, SSL, VPN||$9.99||
$99.99 ($8.33 / month)
|Eweka||>3000 days, unlimited, SSL, EU Servers||€7,50 (Special!!!)|
|NewsDemon||>3000 days, unlimited, SSL, VPN||$7.50|
|Astraweb||>2800 days, unlimited, SSL||$8.00||$96.00 ($8.00 / month)|
|For more plans that may fit your needs please read our Usenet plan selection guide.|
Release announcement is available here.
Installation and Configuration Instructions
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade
On Windows, just download the latest
.exe from here and install it as you would setup any program on Windows.