SABnzbd is a free and open source newsgrabber that makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating almost all tasks. It is a must-have companion for media center enthusiasts for apps such as CouchPotato to download movies and Sick Beard to download TV shows. This post introduces the recently released SABnzbd 0.7.20 update.
What’s New in SABnzbd 0.7.20?
SABnzbd 0.7.20 brings the following changes and improvements:
- Support of OSX Yosemite “Dark Mode”
- API call “Retry” now returns new job id (supporting nzbdrone)
- OSX unrar now really updated to 5.11 for Lion and higher
- unrar is now updated to 5.11 for Intel systems running OSX (Snow)Leopard
- (Snow)Leopard on PPC still only has unrar 4.01, no new versions from rarlabs
- Fix email test issue
Release announcement is available here.
Installation and Configuration Instructions
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade
On Windows, just download the latest .exe from here and install it as you would setup any program on Windows.